Wednesday 25 August 2010

Barmy Army - The Free Ad

This one's for Hayley, who's been devotedly plugging the Barmy Army Ashes trips with comments on every post below.

You can win a trip to the MCG and SCG Tests, where the Barmy Army personally guarantee that you will see England complete a 5-0 whitewash of Australia, here.

To join up with them for any part of the tour, go here. I sat by them at the Gabba in '98, year of the mighty face-saving storm. See, they can do anything. They might even give you a grail containing the tears of Adam Gilchrist this time, so check them out.

4 comments:

Dean @ Cricket Betting Blog said...

OB, thats very noble of you to devote a whole post to Hayley of The Barmy Army.

I do hope you are charging commission

Dean @ Cricket Betting Blog said...

Even though you've called it 'The Free Ad'

It's late!

Dohhhhhh

Tony said...

It's fair to say that down here in the antipodes I am heartily sick of Hayley offering me a trip to Australia when I already live here.

The Old Batsman said...

Dean, yup, no money has changed hands. I'm all heart.

Tony, I think what she meant was, can the Barmy Army come and stay at your house. You don't mind, do you?