2. Graeme Smith and Alistair Cook were both left-handed openers and [for one game] captains. The similarities ended there.
3. Graeme Smith's technique shouldn't work, but does. Saj Mahmood's technique should work, but doesn't.
4. Strike rates of 200+ will soon be de rigeur.
5. Eion Morgan will probably find that his sixes are called DLF Maximums at certain magical times of the year.
6. He might be the first England batsman to make the Test team based on T20 form. He averaged 23 in first class cricket for Middlesex last season. In division two.
7. That might not be a bad thing.
8. Duckworth-Lewis still doesn't seem to work properly for T20. England felt way more than one run ahead in the first game.
9. Alistair Cook could one day actually cry in a post match interview.
10. Andy Flower does seem to know what's wrong.